The UCEDD Leadership Consortium includes representatives from:
- University of Missouri Kansas City Institute for Human Development (the Missouri UCEDD)
- Kansas University Center on Developmental Disabilities (the Kansas UCEDD)
- Westchester Institute for Human Development (a New York UCEDD)
- Center on Human Development (an Oregon UCEDD)
- Institute on Disability and Human Development (the Illinois UCEDD).
In addition, the UCEDDs from Texas A&M, Minnesota, and Alaska provide support to this project. A National Self-Determination Alliance provides support and advice to the Leadership Consortium in the major phases of this initiative.
Key Alliance partners include:
- Self-Advocates Becoming Empowered
- National Leadership Consortium
- College of Direct Support
- National Association of Councils on Developmental Disabilities,
- National Disability Rights Network
- National Association of State Directors of Developmental Disabilities Services
- National Sibling Leadership Network
- National Family Voices including Kids as Self-Advocates.